Episode 347 is now up on YouTube, or you can watch here:
Show notes with time stamps are below. Please feel free to leave comments here, on YouTube, or in the episode thread in the Fibernymph Dye Works Ravelry group (links to all locations are at the bottom of the show notes). Be advised that links preceded with an asterisk do take you to Ravelry. I’ve included non-Ravelry links whenever possible.
00:29 – Finished Objects
Pattern: Knit Pumpkins, by Stacey Lieckfeldt
Yarn: FDW Ridgetop fingering, one of a kind color; and FDW Floof, Warm Honey
• Bobbled Hat
Yarn: FDW Bona Fide, in a one-of-a-kind color
7:10 – Works in Progress
• Augustine Shawlette
* Pattern: Augustine Shawlette, by Valdis Vrang
Yarn: Urban Girl Yarns Merino Nylon Fingering, Ruth Bader Ginsburg colorway
• Felix Cardigan
* Pattern: Felix Cardigan, by Amy Christoffers
Yarn: Blacker Yarns, Cornish Garden, Cotehele Golden Orange (was a limited edition yarn and is currently sold out at The Woolly Thistle, where I purchased it)
26:21 – 20 in 20 Challenge update
I do announce the 3rd Quarter 20 in 20 Challenge winners, but I’ve done all of the winner announcements for this episode in the same segment below.
27:55 – My Funky Fringed Cowl is now published! It is * available on Ravelry right now, but it will also be available on my website no later than Saturday’s noon shop update.
29:23 – Down Cellar Studio Pigskin Party chatter. If you want to join in, you’ll find all of the info here:
30:20 – 10%
• I posted a bonus video earlier this week of a walk through my little local park that I talk about all the time. If you’d like to watch, you’ll find it here:
• I am enjoying Arne & Carlos’ Sit and Knit a Bit with Arne & Carlos videos, which you can find on their YouTube channel:
• I mentioned the HBO Miniseries, Chernobyl
32:46 – Prize winner announcements for 20 in 20 Challenge 3rd Quarter and Monthly Makes September and 3rd Quarter.
• Winners, please either PM me on Ravlery or email me at [email protected] and tell me your full mailing info as well as your top five prize choices.
41:53 – Shop Update Preview
The shop update this week will be on Saturday, Oct. 10, at noon eastern. I shared what will be going into the shop this week – including another new fall colorway!. And I also gave an overview of what is left in the shop from the last update, including what remaining Halloween yarns there are.
FDW Blog: https://www.fibernymphdyeworks.com/blog/
Rav Group: https://www.ravelry.com/groups/fibernymph-dye-works
Facebook: Fibernymph Dye Works
Email: [email protected]